Events Code of Conduct
Welcome to our events Code of Conduct, as monday.com aims to provide a beneficial, educational, enjoyable and safe experience for all attendees of monday.com’s events, either in offline or online, therefore, all participants, employees, vendors, sponsors and anyone who attends an event must conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards all attendees. To do so, attendees must comply with the instructions of this Code of Conduct and report any unacceptable behavior, as provided below.
This Code of Conduct may be amended from time to time. This Code of Conduct constitutes a legally binding agreement as of the Effective Date (as defined below), governing your participation in monday.com’s live and offline events, including but not limited to, webinars, meetups, online and offline events (both through monday.com or third-party suppliers), conferences, gatherings etc. (the “Events”). This Code of Conduct is between monday.com Ltd. (“monday.com”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, either individually, or on behalf of your employer or any other entity which you represent (“you” or “your”). In case you represent your employer or another entity, you hereby represent that (a) you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity (as applicable) to the Code of Conduct; and (b) after reading and understanding the Code of Conduct, you agree to the Code of Conduct on behalf of your employer or the respective entity (as applicable), and the Code of Conduct will bind your employer or such entity (as the case may be).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CODE OF CONDUCTS IS BINDING, AND YOU AFFIRM AND SIGNIFY YOUR CONSENT TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT, BY EITHER: (I) CLICKING ON A BUTTON OR CHECKING A CHECKBOX FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT; OR (II) PARTICIPATING IN MONDAY.COM’S EVENTS, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER (THE “EFFECTIVE DATE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, AND BE BOUND BY, THE CODE OF CONDUCT OR DO NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR EMPLOYER OR ANY OTHER ENTITY (AS APPLICABLE), PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THE CODE OF CONDUCT OR PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENTS.
During your participation in our Events you undertake:
- To not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with other individuals’ participation in the Events.
- To act in a way that facilitates a safe and supportive environment for all the participants of the Events.
- To not harass, offend, discriminate, or threaten anyone with any form of speech or behavior, including but not limited to race, gender, gender identity and expression, nationality, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected category. Where applicable, you will not preset, upload, send, screen, and/or in any way show any illegal or immoral content that contradicts the public interest, including, without limitation, defamatory content, offensive/hate content, content that breaches any Intellectual Property rights or any third party’s rights, any content that violates the privacy of another, any content which contains pornography or adult content, child abuse or animal abuse, content which attacks or demeans a group based on religion, ethnic origin, disability, gender, age and sexual orientation, content which is misleading, fraudulent, obscene, distasteful, or any content which harms the monday.com’s brand and reputation and/or any content which include hidden advertisements or messages.
- To observe all instructions given by our event staff.
- To comply with all applicable laws and, in the context of our Events, and all of our event-specific requirements (including all health and safety requirements).
monday.com and/or anyone acting on its behalf (including, third-party suppliers) shall be entitled, according to its sole and absolute discretion, to prevent any participant who acted in way opposed to this Code of Conduct, from participating in the Event and/or to remove him/her from the Event, and where applicable removing participant’s content. You will have no claim and/or demand in this regard.